2008/09/23

When will Android land in México?

As we know, the first Android based mobile phone is here, sold in a two year contract with T-Mobile in the US.

How long will it take to arrive to México? Will it come unlocked and free of exclusive contracts

Anyway, I've said it before: I still think there's a not so minor Personal Information Manager application missing in Google's Apps: a task list manager. I know there are quite a few third parties, like Remember the Milk, or Ta-da Listsbut I'd like to see an official, Google-account-linked, app coming from the Big G

I've read once in a Google Apps group (miss the link! Sorry) gossip of an in house app in the works, but can't confirm it. Evenmore: some say that Google will sooner or later drink up acquire Remember the Milk, or any of the other independent startups.